We serve customers in a variety of markets including industrial, religious, automotive, commercial, healthcare, and residential development. We provide services such as new construction, building additions, renovations and much more.
Commercial & Industrial
Bruns provides commercial development services where we are able to manage the entire project. From helping you find the perfect site for your project, to making the best use of the current facilities and property that you already own. With a solid foundation based on knowledge, experience, trust and dedication, our team promises to exceed your expectations. Our full design/build service self-perform with our own forces to serve you in:
- Business parks
- Department stores
- Power centers
- Shopping malls
- Mixed-use developments
At Bruns General Contracting, we do whatever it takes to meet the needs of our clients. In today’s continuously changing business world, we realize you need a partner who will be there for those unexpected repairs or needed renovation projects. Our Small Project Division offers quality customer service with reliable and competent construction staff, including site supervision and project management to complete all your projects. This division is designed to offer building solutions for smaller projects and, though an extension of Bruns General Contracting, is managed separately in order to minimize costs to our client. Our Small Projects include:
- Structural repairs/renovations
- Site upgrades
- Concrete pits/machine bases
- Roof repairs
- Small design/build projects
Looking to Build Residential?
- Master Planning: Including any project(s) into your company’s long or short term business plans.
- Site or Space Selection: Finding a location that is perfect for your company.
- Design/Build: A comprehensive approach that allows your company to interact with Bruns’ engineers, designers, and project managers from a project’s conceptual stage all the way to owner occupancy, which helps your company directly control quality, cost, and timing of a project.
- Design: Helping you with architectural design, interior design, site layout, and landscape design.
- Sustainable Design: Our LEED professionals design facilities that are relatively inexpensive to operate. We’ll prove it with our energy model!
- Construction: Providing construction services for anything from renovations and upgrades, to new ground-up facilities and additions.
- Maintenance: Helping keep your facility in tip-top condition.
- Lease Negotiations: We can determine real market lease rates for comparable spaces and negotiate on your behalf.
- Build Lease: Don’t want to take on the financial responsibility of building your own facility? We can build it to suit your needs and lease it back to you.
Nearly every church experiences growth and wants to expand its ministries. The question becomes whether or not the current facility can accommodate these changes. Many churches do nothing so the ministries are never implemented or quickly fail, and the growth slowly disappears. Others hire an architect who may not understand the church’s true needs, so the plans are rolled up, put away, and the project never comes to life.
However, building for churches makes up nearly half of our business at Bruns, and we know there is an important step in each building project called visioning. This is a long-range planning process that will assist the church in developing a strategic plan with an implementation plan included. This program, led by the Bruns Building for Ministries team, engages and assists the key church leadership to accomplish the following:
- Create a vision
- Develop a strategic design to put the vision into action
- Assess the current facility
- Evaluate the option of relocation
- Acquire financing and explore financing options
- Develop a master plan to allow for future phases and long-term growth
- Communicate the plan to the church body
Bruns Development Map
We have been serving the tri-state area for over 70 years. Check out a few of the locations of buildings that we have designed and built over that time!
Use the selectors below to show and hide the types of buildings.