Randy Worley is a 15 year veteran of the construction industry. Randy came to Bruns General Contracting in 2017 after over a decade of service with Messer Construction to be able to be closer to family.
Randy’s role within Bruns General Contracting is to plan and coordinate all aspects of the construction process; including, but not limited to, coordinating self-performance, hiring contractors and working with owners, engineers, architects and vendors. Randy works with the client and team through design, budgeting and construction to ensure that we achieve a successful project within the designated budget.
Randy holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering from the University of Dayton. He and his wife Sarah live in Tipp City and have two children.
- Hospice of Miami County: New Facility
- Timken Steel: New Addition
- Hohman Plating: New Addition
- Miami County Park District – Community Building; Heritage Hall
- Thyssen Krupp: New Addition
- Garber Electric: Mezzanine Addition
- Tipp City School: Football Field Restroom/Concession Stand
- Greenpoint Metals: Multi Building Addition
- Tipp City School: New Synthetic Turf Football Field
- NK Parts: New Addition
- DECA: New Addition
- Miami University: Western Geothermal Infrastructure Phase 2
- Wright Patterson Air Force Base: Foreign Materiel Exploitation Laboratory
- Wright State University: Neuroscience Engineering Collaboration Building
- Wright Patterson Air Force Base – Advanced Power & Thermal Research Laboratory