Brian has spent his entire career of 30+ years in sales and development here in the Miami Valley. For about 14 years, he has been at Bruns General Contracting in Industrial and Commercial Sales. The majority of his time is spent in sales meetings with clients, coordinating design, negotiating the scope of work, handling the contract, and staying involved as a resource until the completion of the project. Brian also has a long history of negotiating incentives for his clients such as tax abatements, job creation tax credits, and other monies available to his clients.
Brian and his wife, Cindy, reside in Tipp City and have been married for 32 years and have two sons. He graduated from Troy High School and attended the University of South Carolina to study at Darla Moore College of Business.
- Formally on Dayton Region Manufacturers Association (DRMA) Board of Directors
- DRMA Foundation Fundraising Committee (Co-Chairperson)
- Miami County Republican Central Committee
- Dayton Development Coalition (DDC)
- Troy Chamber of Commerce
- Tipp City Chamber of Commerce
- Piqua Chamber of Commerce